Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Oh no, tomorrow too!

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've been at home all day. No school due to the weather. At -10 to -20 it's too cold for kids to be waiting for a school bus.
Heck, some of these kids don't wear a jacket when it + 20. Or, they say it's in their car.
About an hour ago I got a recorded call saying school would be closed again tomorrow.
It's just too cold to try to get some heat into the garage, so I'll probably be here making more dumb comments.
My wife said it's 80 in Kauai today. Wonderful, we won't be there until June because I have an opportunity to work for two short weeks in May and there's a good chance I won't even get the job.
We usually go to Hawaii in May before the place fills with tourists because the schools are out. If I have to put up with tourists with a bunch of kids.... I'll, I'll.... well. I'll just drink more beer on the beach and beach about it.
So... I really hope someone posts something so I have something to read tomorrow.

Signed,

Hopeless in Colorado

I really believe there is something to this global warming thing. In the fishing industry, we're seeing changes that are pretty dramatic. Ocean temperature changes making for bad fishing. You have storms in one part of the world. Where I live we should be getting rain and it's 70 degrees. Nature's having a hard time trying to figure out what to do.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back