Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Pictures for all to see at the Starbird show.

I see they had my favorite hot rod.The Outlaw.Ive seen that car a few times its just an awesome car.

A real good show. My friend that runs Vintage motor sports said friday night the place was empty. Today there was quite a few people but not near the people there last year. "Fact is stranger than truth"

rooster57 said:
A real good show. My friend that runs Vintage motor sports said friday night the place was empty. Today there was quite a few people but not near the people there last year. "Fact is stranger than truth"
A little info on the outlaw.Mark Moriarity who owns almost all of Roths cars (and he has cloned whats not available)Got with Robert Williams and pulled a mold off the body and front section and is now selling the pieces at a very high price.In 2003 he wanted $3,700 for the body and $1,200 for the nose. He used to have a web site on Yahell and a bunch of guys bought the parts and they would show there progress much like we do here.If ya wanna see The out law being built and see how Mike got the mold and body to pull molds go to.
Outlaw Project .......

Rooster,

Super cool, thanks for sharing. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Bruce

Ted Brown said:
Plenty of ideas there, if a person could not get an idea on how to do or change their own ride here, there is no hope.. hehe Thanks for all the pics, that looked like a great show...
Ted your time in SoCal did you ever meet Roth?I know his cars were for show but damn they looked good.

Wow some nice rides. Thanks for sharing.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back