Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ray Sizemore T build article

40ford

I few weeks back I said I would scan and post the article, well i finally bought a new printer, scanner, copier, fax all in one tonight. I will get it hooked up tomorrow night and start scanning the article to post this weekend.

is this the series that ran in Car Craft from dec of '64 til the summer of '65??

Ron

Yes. I also have the June '67 thru Feb '68 Car Craft series where Dick Scritchfield built the coil spring suspension T. I was the successful bidder on ebay this week for the '76 Argus Publishing "How to Build a Street Rod" with the Don Kirby T. I will scan and post it as soon as I receive the magazine. I also have the one sheet set of plans from P.S.I. Industries for their frame from the early '70s

You realize of course that we all want them all:cool:

I love the OLD ADS.LOLThere is one on page 82 for Pearl Pigments and it says Taylor Michigan.Well im from Taylor and best i can tell the address is 20202 Eureka Rd and there is a Home Depot there now.I like the imagination these guys had back then plain and simple.The opening page states These plans are so you can avoid paying the 2 to 3 thousand dollars for the HIGH PRICED roadsters.A good read though and thanks 40 for your time.

I have the book "Hot Rod Yearbook 13" which has a complete coil spring T bucket build but I don't know how to do the PDF or whatever thing to share it.This might be the coil spring car from the magazine series I don't know.If one of you guys can get it posted here for every one I Might be willing to loan it to you .I am looking for a copy of the CCR plans if anyone has a set to share I know they are cheap at 20 $ but I still rather spend the money on parts for the T !

Leon renaud said:
I have the book "Hot Rod Yearbook 13" which has a complete coil spring T bucket build but I don't know how to do the PDF or whatever thing to share it.This might be the coil spring car from the magazine series I don't know.If one of you guys can get it posted here for every one I Might be willing to loan it to you .I am looking for a copy of the CCR plans if anyone has a set to share I know they are cheap at 20 $ but I still rather spend the money on parts for the T !
I just sent them to you

Leon, I have the mag series and the Hot Rod Yearbook. I had thought about scanning them and posting them to the site Rick told me about.
Ron A.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back