Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

RPM and Hermans Fast Glass trip

HAceT

Hey Ron, I want to say Thank you for the help this past weekend and for showing us around. The trailer towed great and man do I have some ideas already. You don't know how much you helped me out the other day. With the barrell I will be making a fuel tank that will be shaped like the barrell so that way it sit in the bottom. I will be 1/4 cutting the barrel side so I can insert it. The trailer I will be making the top slide on a track so it doubles as a table too.

Again Thanks.

You took a trip to RPM's & Herman's and don't have any pictures for us? :lol:

HAceT said:
Hey Ron, I want to say Thank you for the help this past weekend and for showing us around. The trailer towed great and man do I have some ideas already. You don't know how much you helped me out the other day. With the barrell I will be making a fuel tank that will be shaped like the barrell so that way it sit in the bottom. I will be 1/4 cutting the barrel side so I can insert it. The trailer I will be making the top slide on a track so it doubles as a table too.

Again Thanks.

Glad you all made it back just fine. I was going to call and check on you, but I saw Tom on here and figured you had made it back.:)

I'll get the pic's up soon. Hermans used to make race car bodies and now makes T's. He has 2 shops and in the back shop he had 5 project cars in the makes from Frame to finish. His website is not working correctly but he has fliers and I'll scan one into the computer and post if you want. He is an old country man with a nice shop near his home.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back