Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For Sale Selling my T-Bucket

Wow, this is getting real! Why don't you guys video this, and we can have our own version of "Garage Squad" - Island Girl will be our Heather Storm and we can fill out our own cast with bucketeers!!!

SMH & ROFLMAO!!! Is either one of yall's last name Uhl? Cause I'm seeing similarities in you & him.
Just call us the Ying & Yang tag team!!!

What is SMH?? Must be on the previous page somewhere.

Let me look over all info you have provided above now and I will be back with questions/input tomorrow.

Wow, this is getting real! Why don't you guys video this, and we can have our own version of "Garage Squad"

I'm thinking that I only have 5 hands and a few trained toes. Can you send a videogropher ??? Can't spell and neither can the computer!

SMH = Shaking My Head. I had to ask my kid same thing first time he sent it to me. Lol

Talked to the wife. She's up for cooking some hamburgers & hot dog's on the grill weather permitting.

SMH = Shaking My Head.
Wow, seems like I would have run across that one before! Good one!

Talked to the wife. She's up for cooking some hamburgers & hot dog's on the grill weather permitting.
Sounds wonderful, I know ORF will be in for that!!! But I have to remind everyone reading this, that
we are a several weeks from having the cookout. Just trying to be realist! There are many details to
work out. My goal is to make a trip to your house productive, several details to cover yet.

I love joking around with people, but I'm also a realist when it comes to predicting a timeline.

I'm sooo happy that you going to let us help you finish the car!! It's much more fun working on
someone else's car!!!

Actually I needed this project, I was having a hard time getting into the garage today .... we all
need motivation!

Time for me to hit the sack now, talk to you tomorrow if you are still reading.

I am by no means in a hurry. It's sat for 4 months now without so much as a dusting off. Just talking about it has helped some. I also realized that I need to get the seat riser bonded in before the wiring goes in. Fuse box will mount to the back side and wires will go through the hole I drilled into the center divider.

If it's cold, raining, or snowing we will adjust the menu accordingly. Wife makes a mean pot of taco soup and I have heat for the garage. We will overcome & adapt.

I am by no means in a hurry. It's sat for 4 months now without so much as a dusting off.
Good, we need to have as much figured out before we get together.

I also realized that I need to get the seat riser bonded in before the wiring goes in.
Some pics of the situation would be helpful.... Holes in the frame locations etc.

If it's cold, raining, or snowing we will adjust the menu accordingly. Wife makes a mean pot of taco soup and I have heat for the garage. We will overcome & adapt.
I pretty much eat anything and love Mexican food !

- Do you have all the switches that are included in the wiring harness, such as dimmer switch, headlight switch, ignition switch?
- Have you decided how you want to run the wires to the dash? Will they stay inside and under the carpet?
- How will the wires get to the taillights? Inside the frame or outside?
- Is there a hole in the floor yet to get wires into the frame? If not, then where will it go? How big?

Jet,

Before we go much further, you should start a new build thread for the wiring project and answer my questions above.

I would suggest this section.
Electrics

Jet,

Before we go much further, you should start a new build thread for the wiring project and answer my questions above.

I would suggest this section.
Electrics

I agree. Ending this thread now and moving on to electrics.

Car is no longer for sale. I appreciate the understanding of those that had enquired about the car and also the encouragement to finish it.

Thank you!
Jim

So someone reading this months later can find the new thread, below is a link to it.

Time to wire

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back