Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

side step option

Mallard

I've seen TP sells a side step, but I'm not sure what header and exhaust my T has. Has anyone put a diamond plate running board over the side pipes to assist the old lady getting in ? If so please post a pic and any ideas how I could support this strong enough in the limited space available. Thanks.

headers wont hold without bending at the exhaust end. i have a tp bucket and there chrome step welded to the frame with a saddle mounted next to the frame lets us easily step into our bucket and no where near the pipes mike

Mallard said:
I've seen TP sells a side step, but I'm not sure what header and exhaust my T has. Has anyone put a diamond plate running board over the side pipes to assist the old lady getting in ? If so please post a pic and any ideas how I could support this strong enough in the limited space available. Thanks.

I don't know but i have one i'll give you if you want it.Yes a Total step.Thomas has seen it as a matter of fact i wanted to give it to him but he had one already.Ya want it?let me know

Ahhh... the gift of giving!:) Way to go, Rick!

Thanks. I'd love it !!! Here's my address...

Bob Richter
N6629 Cedar Rd.
Iron Ridge, WI 53035

send along your address with the step and I'll send you a check for the shipping. have a great holiday !!

Mallard said:

Give me a couple of days so Santa can get his Sh%$ together ok?

Mallard said:
Thanks. I'd love it !!! Here's my address...

Bob Richter
N6629 Cedar Rd.
Iron Ridge, WI 53035

send along your address with the step and I'll send you a check for the shipping. have a great holiday !!

I have not forgot about that step i'm just in a bind right now do to health reasons.

Rick is certainly a giver my friends. A great guy to know.

thomas:)

thomas said:
Rick is certainly a giver my friends. A great guy to know.

Thank you my friend it's you people that make this a family.And i'm proud to be here in the forum.If i can help someone reach there goal cheaper then so be it.I paid big for somethings ive given away here but if i'm not using them what good are they to me?Sell um?Why i'd just as soon run them to someone else.

Now...That's the spirit I'm talking about!! Here's to you Rick!

Mallard your getting a very nice step, except and enjoy. Mount that on the passenger side. Your wife will love for it. And when she's in love. You will have a very pleasent ride.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back