Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

So I think I've found the body I want to build.

raidmagic

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I've been wanting to build a T-bucket since I helped my dad build his. He lets be drive it and it's alot of fun so I have turned my attention to a t-bucket.
Now I've always been a Let's do something different kind of guy so the long frame on dad's car was cool and I've been trying to think of a way to do a bucket different from everyone elses when BAM! I run into this out at a local swap meet. I haven't seen any of these in a fiberglass form most of the ones I've seen have been wood. So my mind quickly drifted off to a hot rod styled shop truck of sorts. What do you guys think? I think it could make a sweet project. I have a frame already so I can get the body new for 3 grand and go from there. I'm pretty excited. I hope to have my current car together by Jan. then I can set sail on starting one of these.

ttruck.jpg

I've seen a couple of C cabs on the street and like the way they look. I think the one you're looking at would make a nice rod but if I'm going out cruising I prefer a more open ride.

Yea the open air thing is about the only part I am conflicted on. I really enjoy the ride of Dad's bucket. The other part is I can get a frame with front suspension, rear housing and steering for about $1000 more than just buying this body if I built just a regular T-bucket.

It's a Spirit. That may be a pic of Doug from Red Hotrods. He is in FL. We are taking him a load of body's next week for the Turkey rod run at Daytona beach. link

B.C. said:
It's a Spirit. That may be a pic of Doug from Red Hotrods. He is in FL. We are taking him a load of body's next week for the Turkey rod run at Daytona beach. link

Yea that's the guy. He was at the Zepherhills swap meet that's where that picture comes from.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back