Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Tbucketeers must be overloading our server

Status
Not open for further replies.

YblockT

Thanks to all the T-Bucket Forum members who have visited TBucketPlans.com to download a free chapter and purchase Chester Greenhalgh's eBook, "How to Build a T-Bucket Roadster for Under $3000"is a test

Thanks to all the T-Bucket Forum members who have visited TBucketPlans.com to download a free chapter and purchase Chester Greenhalgh's eBook, "How to Build a T-Bucket Roadster for Under $3000". This week, though, we started experiencing delays in the autogenerated emails with download links sent to purchasers and those requesting the free chapter. We set up a "Thank You" page that purchasers are directed to after their PayPal transaction so they can download the eBook immediately from their uniquely encrypted download link. We also started manually responding with email download links while we isolated the problem (we're car, not computer, guys). We've found that the problem is an overloaded server, which is what happens on a low-buck shared server. So, we're in the process of upgrading to eliminate this temporary problem. We believe everybody has been able to receive their eBook download -- but if not let us know at info@tbucketplans.com. We really want to thank the Tbucketeers for their overwhelming support of the reintroduction of Chester's book. (Speaking of computer problems, I'm having trouble not being able to edit my post this morning -- oh well).

Other than the added expenses, moving to a larger hosting plan/server is a good thing. :lol: I'm happy to hear you're getting that kind of traffic.

I need to reply to your message yet, but the bottom line is don't be concerned about it. I'll explain more fully via the back channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back