Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

the other RPM

Hey Ron,
Are you familiar with the other RPM? Its redline performance machine. I believe they are in arizona. I used to race four wheelers (atv's) and they build the strongest axle. I run their axles and bearing carriers in my quad. They seem to have the same philosophy as you. They over-engineer everything. I once called to order something and my salesman was out behind the shop doing a 100 foot double jump trying to break a new product! I still have some of there stickers, they just say rpm on them. I think ill put one on my gas tank. :biggrin:

How about THIS RPM?

2085206175_4192e8d225_o.jpg

That was MY license plate back in 1998, 1999, and 2000.

2085213673_88c1913415_o.jpg

2085213699_a9c7523788_o.jpg

1999 Tennessee Walking Horse World Grand Champion. I was there to watch him win the blue ribbon.

Phenomenal Canter this horse had... it was slow motion, like riding a carousel.

I have a video of the event and would like to get it converted to DVD somehow.

Tennessee Walking horse - RPM #913503 home page by Walkers West

I know, i was just asking if you were aware of them. They are a great company as are you. I was googling rpm to find your website and came up with them first. Their website is www.team-rpm.com. Just letting you know in case anybody ever gets you guys confused.

Ill take a set of those headlight stands. You can add them to my order. In black also if you dont mind. You can throw them in the box with the tank right?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back