Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Time to introduce myself

RatchetRob

Banned
Hi I am new to the forum and really appreciate the people who post on here so others can learn. I am building according to the Youngster plans. The plan is for chevy 350 motor and trans, s-10 rear. I love the build Nick Conti did that was on T-Bucket plans website. If you do a search for his Low Budget Build you will see what I am striving for. Heading up to Paynesville, MN from East Dubuque, IL tomorrow (10-04-13) to pick up body saturday morning. If your along the way or around that area and have time to show me your build let me know! Really looking for someone near my area that is willing to show me their build or project. Seems these hobbies are always more fun shared with others! Will post pictures as soon as I am allowed to as I have read you must have a certain number of post before doing so. Thanks to all of you for sharing and looking forward to meeting some of you. Rob

Welcome to the forum Rob, I'm on the other side of the state and a little south of you (near O'Hare airport).

Thanks everyone! I don't get over toward Chicago much but if I do I will let you know. I do occasionally travel to Alliance, OH to visit with an friend.

Thanks everyone! I don't get over toward Chicago much but if I do I will let you know. I do occasionally travel to Alliance, OH to visit with an friend.

Before moving to Florida, I lived in Canfield, Ohio which is very near to Alliance. The Canfield Fair Grounds is where the HOT Rod Nationals were held when the were sponsored by Hot Rod Magazine before Promotions Inc. took it over. My son used to do a lot of the art work for that show along with many other of their shows.

Jim

Welcome from Okoboji, IA. I have picked up a lot of great imformation on this site including tips on building a safe bucket.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back