Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

To Administrator

Koob

Thanks for the nice welcome and maybe you should ask me about my side before your last post and then locking it. The past issues on the other board has nothing to do with you or your site. I know the rules. Just hoped that I wouldn't get this kind of a reception for doing nothing here.

Thanks for the nice welcome and maybe you should ask me about my side before your last post and then locking it.
I'll tell you what - the very next time I need any advice on how I should handle this site, I'll be sure to give you a ring, OK?

The past issues on the other board has nothing to do with you or your site.
I had that bit figured out already.

I know the rules. Just hoped that I wouldn't get this kind of a reception for doing nothing here.
Doing nothing? Coming here to rubbish another site is nothing? Playing the innocent now, are you? Let me guess, you really didn't do anything to deserve being banned, did you? You're as pure as the driven snow, aren't you? The staff on the 'other site' just had it in for you, didn't they?

You might have figured this is my first day on the beach, but you would have been wrong.

Let me share a little something with you, before you end up gagging on that shoe you're wedging in your mouth. If I had a nickel for every time someone has told me the 'other site' was doomed, I would take the entire forum out to dinner. And if you're so willing to come here, out of the clear blue to slag off the 'other site', I figure it won't be too long afore you're headed down the road to rubbish this site elsewhere.

So if you felt I was going to jump up and down in delight that you decided to become active here, only after being ditched on the other site, you were mistaken. I don't need a problem child as much as the 'other site'. And hear me well - one more post under your name trying to disrupt the flow of discussion on this site will net you the very same result you brought upon yourself at the 'other site'.

(@the Moderators - if Koob wants to argue the point further, ban him on the spot.)

Maybe we could put this behind us and just move forward guys. Let's give it a go, ok???

Let me get it rollin by sayin ''welcome'' Koob!!!

Ron

Sounds Good to me.

Attachments

• cartoons_2stupidDogsEatingPopcorn.gif
    cartoons_2stupidDogsEatingPopcorn.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 8
All are welcome! Leave the luggage outside and come on in!

Just because one ex-wife says "you are a no good SOB" doesn't mean that the other ex-wives have to agree :win: ! There is nothing you can do about the past except watch yourself in the future! Welcome aboard! Hope to see other posts and picture about " T Buckets"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back