Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

tunnelram fuel lines

2old2fast

anyone running a 2x4 tunnelram setup care to post pics of how you routed your fuel lines? [holley single feed carbs]

thanx ,dave

We have several members that have really cool setups, and there is one in particular that is a real work of art. The T is Green and he has a Y with a gauge mounted at the Y, braided lines going up to the single feeds.
Once Agian, I will try and post a picture of this great machine.....I think very highly of all the guys here and their cars....I have my laptop set-up to scroll thru a folder of pics....I made this into a screensaver. Sometimes I just sit back and watch this....it goes for 15 or 20 minutes before you see one thats repeated, (My program is really cool, you can set the time, the order, can even make it play with music).
ANYWAY, I don't remember the members name, hopefully he'll pop in and tell us something about it and his setup....
Will be right back, I'll see if it'll post, if not, I'll shoot it over to Bruce and see if he'll post it for us.....

Well....here goes....wish me luck....Ha!

Well….here’s my off-the-wall try to get this to post!
:jawdrop:

Well.. :foottap: ..so much for that Idea! Ha!

Well, not a tunnel ram and not Hollies, but similar...

fuelpressuregauge.jpg

Again, not a tunnel ram, but my mid-rise dual carb intake with single feed edelbrocks. The polished aluminum line to the back carb is radiused down and then runs straight to a 'T' where the front carb radiuses up. The line then runs up to a fitting with a pressure guage, then it switches to a braided line down to the fuel pump. I originally tried to use the edelbrock dual carb line setup, but it looked way too bulky and stuck out more. This has worked well and look pretty good IMHO.

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0435.jpg

Well....here goes....wish me luck....Ha!

Well….here’s my off-the-wall try to get this to post!
:jawdrop:

Well.. :foottap: ..so much for that Idea! Ha!

OK here it is. :jester:

ScreamingMetalcarbs.jpg

And I wish to thank our most-exellent Bruce for his posting of the pic's....(I'm a real Putz when it comes to these darn Computers!) :wacky: :egypt:

And I wish to thank our most-exellent Bruce for his posting of the pic's....(I'm a real Putz when it comes to these darn Computers!) :wacky: :egypt:

Hey watch out for name calling! I can post pics :hooray: LOL

My apologies, wasn't calling you name, but I can be a total dweeb when it comes to these things. I have several CNC machines....and I a decent programmer.
Got this crazy hi tech souped up laptop and sometimes it tells me things that I believe is total non-sense.
ANYWAY....I'm Jealous! YOU can post pics...... :foottap: ......Haha!Weeeee....

Well, thanks guy's. I would have thought thier was alot more tunnelram's out thier . :thinkn:

dave

Oh....believe me there are alots! Just most of the guys just visit every once-in-a-while. Folks like me hang around cause we own businesses and we're in and out of the office all the time. I've built racing stuff my whole career and this is my way of kinda helping out when I can....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back