Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Want to see what really yanks my chain

Mike

I play by all the rules of the game. I pay attorneys to read and approve documents like our Terms of Service, our Rules & Guidelines and our Privacy Policy. I jump through all the hoops to verify that we have SPF (Sender Policy Framework) records established, so only our server is able to send e-mail from this domain. I keep unnecessary e-mails at an absolute minimum, so much so that I cannot recall the last time we sent out a bulk e-mail to our users. Any e-mail sent from this site contains links to allow to discontinue mailings from this site, which meets all the legal requirements in all countries. I spend time to make sure our server is locked down, so the site cannot be compromised. I customize firewall settings, to make the site even more secure. I implement as many layers of site security as I can, to keep spam off the forums.

In short, I do everything I possibly can to reduce clutter in your own e-mail Inboxes, whilst locking down your details so no spammers can get to your details.

And then, I get this brand of junk in my own Inbox. :mad:

confirm.jpg

I really have to admit, it is this kind of B.S. that makes me want to shut everything off and take up crocheting as an alternative method to pass the time.

I'm not sure where anyone gets the idea I have time to deal with this kind of stuff, but I am here to tell you that idea is false.

No, I am most certainly not your legitimate customer, I am the guy who is doing everything he can to minimize your e-mail problems. The guy who will really appreciate you taking the time to edit your own whitelist.

Me too! By the way hows the grand baby doing haven't seen you leave any info in a while? THANKS Again for your work on the site

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back