Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wheres everybody from...

Track-T

We're getting lots of new members,Not everyone is putting where
they live.
Myself,I'm here in the swamps of Orlando by way north Colorado....

Originally from Scott City KS.
call Amarillo TX home now. :cool:

Vance

I live in Oviedo, Florida which is on the northeast side of Orlando. I moved here in '03 from northeast Ohio.

LIVE IN FRANKSTON TEXAS SOUTH OF TYLER TX. ON LAKE PALESTINE HEY T-RUNNER DID U JUST BUY UR CAR IN HOUSTON crap sorry about the caps i aint yellin. are u goin to the buckethead bash?? mike

I'm in Owatonna Minnesota, about 45 minutes south of the Twin Cities. Are iajjpop and I the only Yankees here?

Ron

Youngster said:
I'm in Owatonna Minnesota, about 45 minutes south of the Twin Cities. Are iajjpop and I the only Yankees here?

Ron

I must have flunked Civil War in school i thought being from Michigan meant i was a Yankee.Oh well maybe i can be a Rebel then.LOL

Durham, NC for the last 20 years.

MDANIELSON55 said:
LIVE IN FRANKSTON TEXAS SOUTH OF TYLER TX. ON LAKE PALESTINE HEY T-RUNNER DID U JUST BUY UR CAR IN HOUSTON crap sorry about the caps i aint yellin. are u goin to the buckethead bash?? mike

I bought my car from a guy in San Antonio about 2-3 months ago.

I'm not going to be able to make the bash, due to work, but I am planning on taking the bucket to Galveston Sept. 20-21. (info posted in t-bucket events)

Fort Collins in Northern Colorado for the last 18 years, but originally from the suburbs of the Los Angeles area.

From Michigan to Illinois to Florida to Wisconsin, where I am now, about 2 hours north of Milwaukee. Stuck between the lake and the bay just south of Sturgeon Bay. Gotta love that wisconsin derriere :eek:

I'm in Houston,TX (off and on for 30+ years), but my heart lives in Watertown, NY because that's where the base is where I grew up. I still miss it.

Texas Panhandle..Dumas ,,north of Amarillo

North Western Orygun, Washington County, City of Forest Grove,( bout 30 miles west of Portland), Lived here most all my life...... "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back