Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wheres everybody from...

Las Vegas for now.

Clarion, Iowa, 17 miles west of I-35 exit 165. That nail it down for ya?

I am a yank I live in northern Wisconsin where we have only 2 seasons winter and road construction. Not exactly prime t-bucket country tonight 47 degrees a little cold.I will probably be going to nats just for saturday.

From Fort Myers Florida now, but born and raised in Pittsburgh Pa. Also lived in So California and No Carolina for a while.

For the first time since moving to Florida I am thinking how nice it would be to move to a town with a population of about 400 where everybody knows everybody and you don't have to lock your doors at night. Fort Myers has changed too much for me in the 20 years I've been here, and not in a good way either.:mad:

Don

donsrods said:
From Fort Myers Florida now, but born and raised in Pittsburgh Pa. Also lived in So California and No Carolina for a while.

For the first time since moving to Florida I am thinking how nice it would be to move to a town with a population of about 400 where everybody knows everybody and you don't have to lock your doors at night. Fort Myers has changed too much for me in the 20 years I've been here, and not in a good way either.:mad:

Don
I know that one! I lived in West Palm Bch from 82-93, and thats how I felt. The nearest city to me is about 5 miles and a population of less than 300. the bigest city in the county is just under 10,000. I havn't carried a keychain in years, the car keys stay in the car and I dont even know where my house keys are. Funny thing is, I am starting to feel crowded here too! If I move again it probably wont be too far though, I do like the change of seasons.......maybe the UP, I kind of like it up there.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back