Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wiring harness

tbucketlar said:
I finally got around to making another atempt to starting it up. Got me another coil hooked it up & after a few minutes of hard cranking she fired upwith open headers. Pretty loud but sure sounded good. I was really worried that I might have toasted the distributor but everything seems ok.

"Errr... Houston... we have ignition... prepare for blast off!"

was thinking of using a "Rebel Harness". I believe in supporting local business (their located in my state), reasonably priced (I'm retired) and claim to be 100% American made. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with their products and can give me either a yea or nay on their quality.

I wired my bucket last year with a Rebel Wire 8 circuit kit. It's a first class quality product. The wire lengths are made for mounting the fuse panel under the dash. Because I mounted it under the seat, I had to shorten some of the wires going to the rear and lengthen those going to the headlights / front turn signals. Most universal kits will need some modification, but the quality of the parts, particularly the wire, was impressive.

Bob

That's the reason I made my own. Someone should make one that takes into account that we put ours UNDER the seat.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back