Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Yep i'm a newbie also!!

jeffery

Ok well here goes, i am wanting to build a t bucket from the frame up and would like to get or buy some complete plans.Is there anyone out there willing to email me some or sell me some?
I bought a set off ebay and its an old set ( very old ) set. for some reason it uses half of a ford spring on each side and i havent seen any others on the web like it.
This a GREAT site
Thanks in advance to everyone.

jeffery said:
... i am wanting to build a t bucket from the frame up and would like to get or buy some complete plans.Is there anyone out there willing to email me some or sell me some?...

Our very own Youngster has developed a set of plans and you can download them for free...

Free file hosting by Savefile.com

Almost forgot my manors...

:D

i might add RPM is in the process of offering a package with all the mounts and brackets for my "Plans". huge time save and convenience option.

Ron

jeffery,

Glad to have you here. Not sure whose plans you have but sounds like a number of people here including myself would be interested in the split front spring set up. If you have what I think you have, it's a quarter ellliptical spring system and a lot of people run them. Have fun.

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back