Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

0 to 60

rubicon

How fast are your T buckets 0 to 60? With 3.48 gears I hit 5.9 sec. I still have more work to do on my car. Hope to get it closer to 5.

According to AEM AQ-1, I went 0-60mph in 2.7 seconds.

My setup is 3.7 rear gear ratio-traction lock, 200-4R trans, 400 cu in SBC.

Grumpy_2015-08-29-1507.jpg

According to AEM AQ-1, I went 0-60mph in 2.7 seconds.

That puts you right in there with the Lamborghini Aventador and McLaren 570S. Pretty high octane company! Of course they will achieve a lower 0-150 MPH time; something about aerodynamics :confused::laugh:

Um....I don't know about that 0-60 2.7 seconds.

There is always some error, but I don't have a reason to suspect that there is error above
what would be reasonably expected. The calculator is not an absolute, there are too
many variables like wheel spin and how many times you shift.

It may look like I reversed engineered that calc to come out with 2.7 seconds, I did not.
That's what I got the first time I entered numbers.

Looks fairly reasonable? :)

Assumptions:
HP at the Crank: 485
HP at the Wheels: 485*.85 = 412
Weight w/Driver: 1800 lbs

0-60 mph Calculator for Cars | Calculate Estimated 0-60 Times

ZeroTo60Calc.JPG

times are nearly totally dependent on traction.....if you want quick , a properly set up unequal 4-link high 4 to low 5 gear & drag radials will give you your best shot..

My gages are Dakota Digital. It has a program for 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile. I'm assuming as soon as the vehicle starts moving the clock starts and stops when you hit 60 mph. I don't know how accurate it is but as long as I'm comparing apples to apples (my T to my T) it should give me an idea if any improvements I make worked.

My gages are Dakota Digital. It has a program for 0 to 60 and 1/4 mile. I'm assuming as soon as the vehicle starts moving the clock starts and stops when you hit 60 mph. I don't know how accurate it is but as long as I'm comparing apples to apples (my T to my T) it should give me an idea if any improvements I make worked.
Good tuning tool!

Rubicon.....when you bringing that sweet ride up to the Pardeeville show? First weekend in September......I"ll look for you in 18!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back