Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1st Time

Tbucit

I went to my 1st small local car show today. Wasn't bad, I was the only bucket there, so I got "Best Other" what ever that means. Wish I would have won the $100 gas cards they were giving away. Well did give me a chance o take some pics away from the house.

Randall

056.jpg

059.jpg

Your ride is looking good. :cool:

Looking great calling for an inch of snow here maybe monday.:lol:

Very clean T Roadster, like your choice of Airfilter as well... Dare to Be, I always say, and it looks like you do.. I guess I always wanted to be riding, so leaving my T in a show took too much time, So I went the most all the shows and left when I got through seeing and talking, did not want to miss a single night of cruisin... :lol: Beautiful T

Thanks everyone, Its been a long road.
The weather has finaly gotten to where it can be counted on for a day or two.
Butch, the bad thing about green this time of the year is all the yellow pollen that comes with it.:sad:

The trailer is from a company in IN called Jason Manufacturing. It is there EVO model. Not the cheapest but a good fit for a bucket IMO.

They are the biggest one that Coker has. 18.5 of tread 31.5 tall and a 15" rim. If I was to do over again I would think about the MT's as they have a front tire with the same tread.

Ted thanks, this was the first one of these I have ever attended, someone asked my wife to ask me to come. The church gets a liitle cash and you never know who you might meet. And this time of the year I don't want to get too far from cover until the raining season is over.
The air cleaner is the last of four I bought for this car. It was an idea of a guy I was working with and I thought it worked so...
Again thanks to everyone for the kind words and if it wasn't looking like rain I could be out again today.

Randall

i enjoy the on day shows more than the big events. give ya more time to really check out the cars and talk to folks. never fails... always someone whatin to know about my dun buggy...lol

i'm sure that's the first of many many more for you and your car Randall. enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Ron

Randall, Church and other events like that I did leave my T there all day, and also at gas stations that I usually did business with, they said they would sell a ton more gas when it was sitting there for people to see, and they usually changed my oil for the favor, OK during the Day, but nights were MINE.. hehe :lol:

Those caddy air cleaners are very cool.

The local speed shop carries um in steel 125.00 i like them A Lot. perfect place for a bit of penstriping!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back