Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A quick thank you

Mike

Several of you contacted me about the poser registered with the GGG account. I want to thank all of you for flagging me up on his return. Fortunately, we were able to shoo him right back out of here. Some sharp eyes, both here and at the H.A.M.B. caught him out, and rather quickly I might add. It means a lot to me when you fellows help out in this manner. It shows me you care about this site and that you don't want boneheads in here trying to disrupt it. That makes me all the more determined to make sure you're getting the best forum I can possibly give you.

I don't get it. He knows he's been banned. He knows he's not welcome. Yet he cannot seem to comprehend any of it. I fail to understand what his motives are. What is gained by coming here to cause problems?

Who knows, maybe he's trying to incite me into making the same foolish mistakes he's been making these last six months. I've news for him, it is not going to happen.

Again, thanks to everyone who pointed out the poser. I maintain an open door policy, so if you ever have questions, problems or doubts about anything or anyone, never hesitate to contact me.

:rofl: I just checked. Since October 1996, there have been 25 people (not counting obvious spam accounts) banned from this site, for one reason or another. And this guy accounts for four of that number. One of his nom de plumes was pointing out how many people had been banned from here, if you recall. Yet he amounts for 16% of all the bannings? Now I know his motive. Self-fulfilled prophecy.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back