Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A true Buckethead passes

RPM

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Sponsor
It is with great sorrow and tears in my eyes. I just got a phone call from Vic Jordans wife. Hillbilly from West Va has passed. He was at our Somerset Cruise and won the long distance award for driving his T 675 miles. He made it back to West Va. OK from Somerset. It was 100 degrees out and he drove on. His wife said on the phone that he got in late Sunday night from Somerset and was somewhat over come by the heat. He drank a lot and rested on the couch. Went to bed and got up Monday and was fine. He cut the grass Monday morning. He came in side and had a heart attack and before paramedics could get there he had passed.

Rest in Peace my friend.
P1010073.jpg

I'm shocked to the point I really can't say what I feel. He was a good man, had a neat car, and was a true getleman. RIP VICK.

Wrods can not express how bad i feel about vics passing.Even thow i only knew him for a short time i could tell he was one of the best.
He was the kind guy that never meet a stranger loved T buckets and had a real good time with us in Somerset.
RIP VIC YOU WILL BE MISSED

Wow...I am speechless... Like the others I only met him a short while in Somerset and I really admired his car and especially his spirit... RIP my friend.

I'm without words. Prayers to his family.

rest in peace

It is with great sorrow and tears in my eyes. I just got a phone call from Vic Jordans wife. Hillbilly from West Va has passed. He was at our Somerset Cruise and won the long distance award for driving his T 675 miles. He made it back to West Va. OK from Somerset. It was 100 degrees out and he drove on. His wife said on the phone that he got in late Sunday night from Somerset and was somewhat over come by the heat. He drank a lot and rested on the couch. Went to bed and got up Monday and was fine. He cut the grass Monday morning. He came in side and had a heart attack and before paramedics could get there he had passed.

Rest in Peace my friend.
P1010073.jpg

Vic was also a veteran. He was a retired Chief Master Sgt from the USAF.

Rest in Peace my friend.
P1010073.jpg

Thats so sad, but I bet he loved every minute of the trip
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back