Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

about my t

1wild1

OK so i can at least get something on this comp. A little about my t ,It has a jag rear end all smoothed polished and powder coated with wilwood brakes. Motor is a 460 foooooord punched out to a 521 full roller , 8-71 blower ,smoothed and powder coated ,aluminum heads, I,m finishing the zoomies right now. Frame is a modified ccr mostly the kick up is longer, fabed motor mts and trans mt. , rear radius rod mts all other mts and brackets and the steering mt. what a pain all welds smoothed and powder coated. Its got some other cool stuff on it .Motor should be fired up by the end of Jan.Its been a little long winded hope no body minds.

OK so i can at least get something on this comp. A little about my t ,It has a jag rear end all smoothed polished and powder coated with wilwood brakes. Motor is a 460 foooooord punched out to a 521 full roller , 8-71 blower ,smoothed and powder coated ,aluminum heads, I,m finishing the zoomies right now. Frame is a modified ccr mostly the kick up is longer, fabed motor mts and trans mt. , rear radius rod mts all other mts and brackets and the steering mt. what a pain all welds smoothed and powder coated. Its got some other cool stuff on it .Motor should be fired up by the end of Jan.Its been a little long winded hope no body minds.

Sounds cool--- lets see the pics!

Sounds cool but Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics tell the rest to our eyes!

Welcome to the forum 1wild1, it sounds like you're putting a real street beast together. Are you building it for cruising, racing or both?

Welcome to the forum 1wild1, it sounds like you're putting a real street beast together. Are you building it for cruising, racing or both?

Mostley cruising and racing to the next burger joint, oh and maybe a little tire smokin.

Welcome to the forums.Sounds like a cool ride, cant wait to se some picts.I am building a 429CJ with a 8-71 blower for mine and having some trouble finding a harmonic balancer with the six bolt blower pattern any idea what you have and where you got it?Thanks Kip

Welcome to the forums.Sounds like a cool ride, cant wait to se some picts.I am building a 429CJ with a 8-71 blower for mine and having some trouble finding a harmonic balancer with the six bolt blower pattern any idea what you have and where you got it?Thanks Kip

Kip I,m using a crank hub. you can call Don Hampton @ 1-562-803-9484 he,ll have one. There is a lot of disscussion about balancers or crank hub, I dont know which is better or worse since my motor is not fired up yet .

Kip I,m using a crank hub. you can call Don Hampton @ 1-562-803-9484 he,ll have one. There is a lot of disscussion about balancers or crank hub, I dont know which is better or worse since my motor is not fired up yet .

Thanks for the info I will give Don a call.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back