Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Attention Members!!

Rick

VIP
VIP Member
As of Jan.01 2008 the Owner of this board will be charging a Franchise Fee to all members from Texas.

WELL! AIN'T THIS AN INTERESTIN' DEVELOPMENT!
wtf.jpg

a franchise fee rick/;.;.'''.''/ heck is that causin we from anuther country or cuz we just be to purdy or to cool huh??????? mike

Ok no fee but yall gotta leave the guns out side in the rack in the truck.No more concessions.Yall hear? LOL

Sounds fair:hooray:

Vance

ALL my guns?:) Even the AK-47 I use for rabbits and such?:confused:

tfeverfred said:
ALL my guns?:) Even the AK-47 I use for rabbits and such?:confused:

I'm suprised, I figured you boys from way down south would use a .50 cal for rabbits:eek::lol::lol:

Vance

We use that for chipmonks. They're more of a threat.:)

tfeverfred said:
We use that for chipmonks. They're more of a threat.:lol:

:lol::rofl::rofl::):sofnny:

Vance

heck dont be silly everyone knows we dont use a 50cal fur rabbits. that there is a big waste o led and u kant eat whats left.. i aint sure about them thar houston area texigans but over here in east texas we use dinomite. hell it aint heavy as a 50cal and u can chunk it further.u dont even have to be a good shot just get close . i thought everyone knowed that... yall have a happy and save new year. my blower didnt make it in so i thank were loading up the atvs and heading to mud creek in jacksonville see ya mike

MDANIELSON55 said:
i aint sure about them thar houston area texigans but over here in east texas we use dinomite.

Up here, Dino-mite is used fer fishin':D

Vance

Leave it to Rick to get something going.:)

thomas:)

PaulR said:
Yall have a Happy New Year! May 2008 be as good or better than 2007!
The same to you and yours, Paul and all you other gearheads out there! :)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back