Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Big redo of the old bucket

What did they charge you for the laser cut ?
A pittance. I sent them the sketch, next day they sent me a CAD/CAM drawing and a quote. They had a minimum $70 for laser cuts, and my 2 plates came to $80 total. Coremark has facilities here in MSP and in Ft Worth, TX. They say they can make anything you can draw. One could do it all by email. It's a short drive for me, so I picked them up.

Have you checked your Private Messages lately ?

Now what else can I do to the old bucket to turn some heads? Well, this is the age of solar power. How about a solar panel:

PV 1.JPG
The rug looks silly, so I'll just attach the panel to the lid. Stay tuned to this channel for next week's thrilling chapter of "Doc Smith's Solar Powered T-Bucket!" (PotvinGuy is AKA Doc Smith, founder of Doc Smith Labs, a wholly owned remnant of WorldCom).

I couldn't stand the thought of a T being converted to a Prius!!!!!
I like PotvinGuy, he has helped me alot, more than alot ..... so I'm glad you said it so I wouldn't have to . :barefoot::laugh:

But he is an Electrical Engineer, those guy just can't help themselves when it comes to electronical challenges. They have no will power, besides I have heard that he wears panty hose if that tells you anything. I think ORF can confirm this statement ???

I think I understand now after this video ....

Yes sir! I can just see you as a fashion icon gracing the cover of GQ magazine as an example of what all bucketheads should strive for.

Thank you, ORF. My choice of legwear is a fashion statement. All of us metrosexuals (made you Google!), exhibit this (Indy and ORF are still in the closet). Why, here I am attaching a hinge to my bed lid dressed in my Calvin Klein lounging pajamas and designer T-shirt:
View attachment 21541
Sounds like you are prepared for a shopping excursion to Walmart...

I'll be keeping my eyes on this site for someone to take a Prius, Bolt, Volt or some electric thing and graft it into a bucket. you know it's going to happen!
I hate the thought of that!!!

I'll be keeping my eyes on this site for someone to take a Prius, Bolt, Volt or some electric thing and graft it into a bucket. you know it's going to happen! I hate the thought of that!!!

You're not alone, Nesh . . . :unsure::mad: The "Volksrod" was bad enough! (Sorry VR fans.:cool:)

V Rod.jpg

Last edited:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back