Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Brujerizmo..my current project

Whats up boys?I'm sorry i have not updated the progress of my modified project,but i just picked up a 1929 sport coupe body and have been working on that for a bit.The T is all together and just needs to be wired up.Since the last time i posted i installed the fuel tank(11 gallon aluminum job)ran all the tranny and fuel lines,started an interior and went thru every nut and bolt.Most of the major stuff now has cotterpins for extra safety.Once i started it up,the pipes were just too damn loud without the baffles,so those will be installed before any road time.Sorry i dont have any new pics,but i will get some once i finish up the coupe body and get it out of the way.The coupe looks like it may fit pretty good on the modifieds chassis,so instead of buying and building a whole new one for the coupe,i may just swap bodies and sell off the 1922 body.I will let you guys know if i do to give you guys first crack at it...Thanks for all the interest in my project,Brujerizmo

Oops,i did have a few i forgot about.Heres a shot from the back before the tank was installed and another with the headlights installed.The last pic is for the guy that was asking what radiator fits a Model A shell.I used a 66 Mustang(for the 289 v8)with a 30-31 shell.Only problem with these is if you are using a sbc(like i am)the inlet is on the wrong side.I fixed that problem by installing one of those pivoting water necks.Much cheaper than having the local shop move the inlet to the other side..

Looks great! Thanks for the update!:)

Hey...good to see you back...thought we lost you for a while. Sure would like to see those update pics.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back