Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

buyer beware

I think most of us would be up the creek without his posts, parts and telephone conversations! Thanks Ron.

I have not had the pleasure of being a customer of Ron but I've met and talked with him a few times and found him to be a stand up type of guy. The world needs more guys like him. IMHO

Jim

We have bought parts from Ron and he IS a stand up guy. No business is perfect and sometimes not everything goes out the door correctly. In my experience, Ron has taken care of it in a very professional, friendly, and expedient way. Obviously, I cannot comment on dealings he has had with others, but in our case, I am more than satisfied.

I personaly have not ordered any thing from Ron but I can say that he has went out of his way to help me with planing my build. I have not spent one red dime and he stills ansewers all my stupid a#$ questions. To me that says a lot!! Ron love the strech body! will contact you about frame mods.

frank

I personaly have not ordered any thing from Ron but I can say that he has went out of his way to help me with planing my build. I have not spent one red dime and he stills ansewers all my stupid a#$ questions. To me that says a lot!! Ron love the strech body! will contact you about frame mods.

frank
I bought my frame from ron back in january and had talked to him several times on the phone before i bought it.He was very helpfull answerd all my questions great prices. As for the shocks he sells the same brand as speedway motors and a fue hundred less . So i would be willing to over look a fue finger prints.

Main thing we all know that Ron Is a good guy. We can all vouch for him and his character. Whenever someone shows up and trys to flame someone, we just need to ignore them, they are not worth the trouble....

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back