Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

CCR frame

Dan Noecker

I got to visit with Jerry at CCR yesterday when I picked up my frame and front axle. The frame he puts out is nothing short of first class. He took the time to chat with me about what I was going to build, the ideas I had, and what I hoped was a good direction. He looked at the front axle brackets I made and gave his honest opinion about them. It made me feel a LOT better about things knowing he looked at them. I saw what he has for bodies came away from meeting him thinking that I was impressed with him and his shop. I would not hesitate to recommend CCR products to anyone. I know that I will do future business with him. It helps that he is only a couple hours away.

I totally agree with you Dan. I picked up my radiator shell and a few other parts from him on several visits to his shop. Even though I bought most of my stuff from Spirit and other sources Jerry was always willing to offer help and knowledge about how to get things to go together. I had picked up a set of front brake calipers along with a pair of MC spoke wheels and tires but I had no clue who made them. He was able to identify them and let me know that he would be able to supply me with some parts for them if the need arises. He also gave me some great pointers and options to get around a couple "road blocks" I've come across. Good people there.
Larry

It's always great to get a first hand account of a vendor. Money is precious for a lot of us and great vendors are a major plus. My past experiences with CCR have also been very good and I plan on using them soon. I'm glad you enjoyed your tour.

Thanks for posting.

I can only add to the good things being said about CCR. I ordered a body and bed from them in Dec. And it arrived when they said it would. It looks great! Fits on the frame, built from their plans perfect. No need to add wood for strength.

I'll order from them again.

PaulR

I have two complete T-buckets and one custom Model A frame and front end from them, and I will definitely go back for more when the time comes. Great people, great service and great products.

Ditto. I have the CCR stretch body and it's great for us, uh, plus-size fellows. And when I needed some odd bolts for my Magnum backing plates, Jerry sent them gratis. CCR is maybe the oldest bucket shop going and we are lucky to have them.

Thanks for the kind words, we are fortunate to have great customers that make our efforts worthwhile.
Enjoy your frame Dan

View attachment 11922 View attachment 11923
I thought about the things we talked about concerning the body set and have decided that next year when it comes time for it, I will talk to you about ordering the whole package of the body, bed and the interior of the body. Whatever you can provide, I will get from you. I was impressed with what you showed me.

Thanks T-Test. Here are the pics from earlier.

Attachments

• IMG_6277.JPG
    IMG_6277.JPG
    527 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6278.JPG
    IMG_6278.JPG
    355.3 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_6281.JPG
    IMG_6281.JPG
    326.2 KB · Views: 118

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back