Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

For sale on Ebay

putz

Can somebody please explain what they where thinking when this was being built. I know every bucket is a signature of your style but this is another story.

42.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1923...0608591?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2569e819cf

I ran across pictures of that somewhere a while back but can't remember where. Kinda cool in a weird way. I mean, what else would you do with that old Cessna sitting out back, LOL.

It does have quite a blind spot out the back window:thumbsdown:
except for approaching aircraft,lol

That wasn't no Cessna!!! Maybe a Piper Tomahawk. That plane had low wings and Cessna never built a low wing 2-place airplane. Grumman's had sliding canopies. That fuselage has doors.

I've seen this before on the net. $29K seems like a lot for one.

As for the looks... yea it's oddball alright, but so are our cars to those that don't get into hot rods.

Heh heh, I knew the airplane guys would chime in.

New
I ran across pictures of that somewhere a while back but can't remember where. Kinda cool in a weird way. I mean, what else would you do with that old Cessna sitting out back, LOL.

You could make a trailer for the little woman to ride in when she complains about her hair do getting messed up in the bucket.

Ron​

Breaking News! Airplane collides with T-Bucket! Film at ten!

Its an interesting concept.
I give them a "B" for creativity.
I give them a D- for execution.
I think it could have been done better.

Gotta get pretty hot in there, too.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back