Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Health issues.

Carolina Man

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Sorry I haven't been here, but I have been dealing with health issues. I hope to be back on track soon.

Thanks, I appreciate your well wishes. I have one more foot surgery to go and I will be down for the summer. But that will give me time to read builds here and plan what I want to do.

Thanks everyone, the next surgery will lay me up all summer. But it is worth it after having 2 ulcers cut out of my right foot. The great news I have my diabetes under control.

Glad to hear you have your diabetes under control. That's the first step. I have type 2 and it's a constant struggle.

It is a lot of work. I am still fighting with my diet but the insulin pump works great. I make sure I don't go over a certain amount of carbs each meal. 95% of the time I can stay under.

It is a lot of work. I am still fighting with my diet but the insulin pump works great. I make sure I don't go over a certain amount of carbs each meal. 95% of the time I can stay under.

It is essential to life itself, for you only get one shot at it [life]. I've personally seen too many die from this because they either didn't care or just gave up.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back