Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hello from Mtn Home, AR

cory27t

Greetings! My name is Cory. Here's a couple photos of my 27 roadster I'm working on. It's got a 322 Buick Nailhead, 6 Holley 94's, a 9" rearend and Radir slicks. I'm going for a late 50's to early 60's style car. I'll have it done in time for the HAMB Drags in Joplin in August hopefully.

Attachments

• 27 1.jpg
    27 1.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 45
Kory,

When I get back home for a while I'll have to come look at your roadster. I live about 50 miles south of you near Mountain View. I really like they Buick!

George

Welcome to the forum from Illinois Cory.

FYI Cory is the newest member of the Spirit team. We're glad to have him aboard and look forward to what he will bring to the table. He is a next generation Hotrodder who has been working hard at honing his pinhead skills. His main role here is customer communications so if you have a question you will probably be talking to him. Give him some ideas what you would like to see him post on this site. Welcome to the world of the Buckethead Cory.

Cory, Welcome from New Hampshire. Keep us posted on the project. Sounds like it's going to be a sweet ride.

FYI Cory is the newest member of the Spirit team. We're glad to have him aboard and look forward to what he will bring to the table. He is a next generation Hotrodder who has been working hard at honing his pinhead skills. His main role here is customer communications so if you have a question you will probably be talking to him. Give him some ideas what you would like to see him post on this site. Welcome to the world of the Buckethead Cory.

Well I guess I need to stop by Spirit and meet both Cory and you too. Seems every time I head to Kansas it's early and I usually come back on a Sunday. I will see if I can't change that this time.

George

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back