Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi from Adelaide South Australia

AYT BUCKET

Hi guys. i'm rebuilding an old bucket on an A model chassis 292 Yblock 3 speed cusso box . original springs. rear in front of rear end spilt wish bones. so hoping to get some ideas thanks Kymbo

welcome :cry:

Welcome from sunny Arizona! Check out my rebuild, the "Billet-T" in my album section. Maybe you will something of interest.

Ron.

Welcome aboard AYT BUCKET. I have a friend in Adelaide that has a Bucket. His name is Kym Dahl, perhaps you know him.

Jim

Welcome we accept pics like of the one in your avatar is that yours?

EX JUNK said:
Welcome aboard AYT BUCKET. I have a friend in Adelaide that has a Bucket. His name is Kym Dahl, perhaps you know him.

Jim

I don't know him but have heard of him will keep an eye out and say hi if we cross paths . THANKS for the welcome guys .have checked out the forums and they are very informative thanks Kym

Looks strongly built but I don't know how you can drive it with the steering on the wrong side.:lol:

Those headers are cool they look like they have two exhaust tips. What kind are they?

G'day Kym
how ya doin? I'm from Adelaide too. How ya doin with rego? Loads of FUN hey ;)
Yep know Kym Dahl, but haven't caught up with him for ages. Probably catch up again when the cruise season starts again in about September.

Which side of town are you? I'm around Castle Plaza area.

Hope we catch ya soon
The other Aussie T (Tim)

putzRe: Hi from Adelaide South Australia
Those headers are cool they look like they have two exhaust tips. What kind are they
The rear tip was added as a after thought ( home made)

Hi Aussie T. im from the Two Wells area. the bucket originally came from Vic . it was on club rego. im going through the process of getting legal for SA. got my statement of requirements . not much to worry about. just have to change a few thing like it has heim joints on the radius rods that are no go here will run tie rod ends .cover headers. getting it in track all not to major.but ive stripped to bare chassis and will rebuild just to tidy things up.

I'm not sure myself . i was told by the bloke i bought it off it was an Ian Cameron body . but it doesn't look right to me . i agree it does look more like a McDonald body. Ive stripped it to a bare chassis today . i have cut out the rear x members and replaced them with a better set up as it had 30mill twist in the chassis ( that's been fixed )will tidy up a few welds and get it sand blasted . and start fresh to assemble it i bit better than it was.

There is a physical difference between the two. Ian's are alot wider and longer that a McDonald bros. I have a Mcdanald bros and it barely seats two people in it.
Yours looks the goods though, if thats it in the avatar. You will have o put a picture on mate.

Shawn

Hi mate i have pics posted on the previous page . if i post pics of the rebuild is it best to post pics on the project forum or still post here.

my body is 46inches wide x 43 inches long from the dash x and 21 deep at the door line. and it has been channeled 5 inches.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back