Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi From The UK

adey

My name is adrian, and i live in the united kingdom, i am undergoing my first T bucket buid. Up to now i have had a 32 ford with a 455olds in it , a cobra with a 355 olds .The t will be a 23 t bucket , i am about to start the chasis build shortly, and have a blown small block 383 chevy and a th400 for it. The rear end is a jag with 15by 15 by 29 tyres up rear and a set of 15by 5 by 27 up front all on billet speciality rims.i ahve never used a leaf sprung front axle so that will be allot of learning for me. this looks a great site and i am sure i can help contribute too

best wishes

Adrian

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find this is a great bunch to work with.

Ron

My name is adrian, and i live in the united kingdom, i am undergoing my first T bucket buid. Up to now i have had a 32 ford with a 455olds in it , a cobra with a 355 olds .The t will be a 23 t bucket , i am about to start the chasis build shortly, and have a blown small block 383 chevy and a th400 for it. The rear end is a jag with 15by 15 by 29 tyres up rear and a set of 15by 5 by 27 up front all on billet speciality rims.i ahve never used a leaf sprung front axle so that will be allot of learning for me. this looks a great site and i am sure i can help contribute too

best wishes

Adrian

Hi
I am in the UK as well. Buckinghamshire. Have a look in the albums section for Approaching Suicide for pics of my T

Gerry

Welcome Adrian :hey:

Welcome to the forum Adrian.

Welcome Adrian :hoist: Hope you enjoy the site.

thomas

Welcome Adrian and greetings from the sunny hills of Colorado.

I noticed* a couple of the other new members seemed to attract a few more "Welcome" replies and I not only wanted to add to your following but to invite you to share your ideas, thoughts and comments in this forum.

Sometimes..... sometimes? Sometimes. I think we in the States think of other countries as not having the talents or resources to accomplish the things we do on a regular basis around here. That simply isn't true. There is a world.... (pun?)....of talent outside this country. I believe the obstacles you're confronted with stem from government regulation, a meager supply of "vintage tin" and the high costs associated with buying parts from here or other sources. The failing dollar v. the British Pound might make your money go a bit further were it not for VAT and shipping.

We were recently educated on what it takes to build a chassis/body structure in New Zealand due to regulation.

Again though, there is certainly not shortage of talent as evidenced by your neighbor Gerry and from what I've seen in motorbike magazines while paging through them at Heathrow.

All in all (whatever that means) you lads in other countries deserve a hats-off to you for your accomplishments under what I see are hardships we don't have..... as yet.

* Yogi Berra said it best; "You can observe a lot by watching".

Welcome Adrian and greetings from the sunny hills of Colorado.

I noticed* a couple of the other new members seemed to attract a few more "Welcome" replies and I not only wanted to add to your following but to invite you to share your ideas, thoughts and comments in this forum.

Sometimes..... sometimes? Sometimes. I think we in the States think of other countries as not having the talents or resources to accomplish the things we do on a regular basis around here. That simply isn't true. There is a world.... (pun?)....of talent outside this country. I believe the obstacles you're confronted with stem from government regulation, a meager supply of "vintage tin" and the high costs associated with buying parts from here or other sources. The failing dollar v. the British Pound might make your money go a bit further were it not for VAT and shipping.

We were recently educated on what it takes to build a chassis/body structure in New Zealand due to regulation.

Again though, there is certainly not shortage of talent as evidenced by your neighbor Gerry and from what I've seen in motorbike magazines while paging through them at Heathrow.

All in all (whatever that means) you lads in other countries deserve a hats-off to you for your accomplishments under what I see are hardships we don't have..... as yet.

* Yogi Berra said it best; "You can observe a lot by watching".

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back