Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Hi y'all, I'm back

VegasBruce

VIP
VIP Member
I just wanted to say hi to everyone, i was gone for 10 days one a motorcycle trip to Texas, 3200 miles :cry:.Wow y'all been busy in my absence 5 pages of new posts to go through, thats a lot of traffic through here, thanks everyone.

WB Bruce! Glad you had a safe, fun trip. July 2002 wife and I took a 30 day 9600 mile trip on a GoldWing, best vacation we ever had.

WB sooooooo just where in Texas did you go ? If'n you went close to Houston then Fred will chew on ya or if you where close or in Amarillo then I will for not letting us know !! Hope you had a good trip either way :cry:

Good to see you back Bruca. Hope you had a great time. Now back to work.

Ron

RocknT said:
WB sooooooo just where in Texas did you go ? If'n you went close to Houston then Fred will chew on ya or if you where close or in Amarillo then I will for not letting us know !! Hope you had a good trip either way :D

So, yea. Where did ya go? *gets out chewing gear*:cry:

RocknT said:
WB sooooooo just where in Texas did you go ? If'n you went close to Houston then Fred will chew on ya or if you where close or in Amarillo then I will for not letting us know !! Hope you had a good trip either way :D

tfeverfred said:
So, yea. Where did ya go? *gets out chewing gear*:cry:

Sorry Fred I was close to you, I made it to Spring Thursday. But I used all my visiting time riding out there instead of flying. I did get my grass cut though 2 and a half days worth. :lol: Next trip out I'll have more time to visit with people when I'm there. OK I'm ready for my chewing now. :razz:

SPRING!? YOU WERE IN SPRING AND DIDN'T CALL..... OR ANYTHING!? :mad::)

No worries man. I'll get ya next time. That's only about a 20-30 minute drive from me. See ya next time.:D

Fred, Next time I'm in Texas, I'll let you know ahead of time.

That's a bet. We're you in Spring over the weekend? They have a HUGE cruise/show every Saturday. They get over 300 cars there.

No, I was in Spring last Thurs, I left town Fri. morning and road to Lubbock. I missed the cruise/show, and the huge BBQ at Harley in Conroe last Sat also. Oh well there is always next year.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back