Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Its Here!!Gas Under 2 Bucks

Johnny Angel

It is here....gas at 1.98 a gallon for regular and super regular unlead at Caseys...and hold on to your hats in Mtn Grove just 45 mins west of here......1.79 (must be a gas war going on up there)!!!price is almost as low as it was 2 and a half years ago....but a quart of oil just went up to 3.99 for Castrol GTX conventional weights...something does not seem right with that.

Johnny Angel

$2.02 here in southern Minn. this morning. now if i just had TKO ready to drive, all would be right with the world!

Ron

Was out in the bucket with my daughter yesterday, cheapest I saw was 2.08 in moorehead mn. I hope it keeps going down. We put about 100 miles on the bucket plus we spent 3 hours rollerskating, does it get any better??? lolol Still snow in the ditches from last weekend.. Paul

We're still around $2.90 here in Northern Illinois.

2.48 in Wisconsin but will it start going up after tuesday?

87 octane is currently selling for 1.81 on the west side of indy . E85 has been selling for as little as $1.40! For the first time ever I was able to fill up my F150's 30 gal tank for under $45! Weee!:lol:

I filled up for $1.91 and 20 minutes later he dropped it to $1.89.:sad: But when I got home the news said it won't last. Must be waiting for me to hit the road in my car again.

Of course it will that is when they switch to "winter gas" and I am sure they will find a way to make it known there is a shortage of something or other that will drive the prices up.

We are still paying .90 a liter ($3.60 or so a gallon) up here due to "the rising dollar" yeah right, just another excuse for Exxon to rake in bigger profits.

I guess I never thought $1.949 A gallon would be cheap. but it got to almost $ 4.00+- a gallon here @ one time. I like it the price it is now, or cheaper, hope it don't raise.

$1.68 in indep mo. I am afraid when it goes back up its gonna be worse than any thing we have seen.Europe is still paying high prices.Hope i am wrong.Francis

Francis Blake said:
$1.68 in indep mo. I am afraid when it goes back up its gonna be worse than any thing we have seen.Europe is still paying high prices.Hope i am wrong.Francis

Be honest, we both know that it's going to happen again. We're lower today then we've been in a long time at $2.35 a gallon (in my area) and people are happy. In the near future the price will go up again and then down to a higher low then we're seen in past and we'll be happy about it. Let's face it raise the price 100% and every one screams until it's lowered 50% then they're happy. Raise it again another 100% followed by a 50% reduction and again they're happily paying more then ever before for gas.

I expect to see $5.50 to $6.50 a gallon by 2010. Less production and a lot higher federal and state gas taxes.
:)

Duke said:
I expect to see $5.50 to $6.50 a gallon by 2010. Less production and a lot higher federal and state gas taxes.
:)

Not trying to be the voice of doom and gloom but as much as we all hate to admit it I think your numbers are off by one year. 2009 should see high's in the $6.00 dollar range and we'll all be happy when we see them drop back to around $4.50.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back