Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gas Prices Down In Missouri

Damn, we're still in the $3.50 range in my area of Illinois.

enjoy it. It will soon be going up for Holiday travel. Happens every Christmas and summer because they can and nobody does anything about it. How much will it get up to this summer????

Wow....2.39 in Springfield Missouri, we are at 2.56 this morning, but with lower prices in Springfield the price will drop even more here....I hope.

Regular unleaded was $2.59 this evening. Corn sqeezins' (10% ethanol) $2.49.

One place had unleaded at 2.57 others were 2.65 and another had the corn squeezin's at 2.05

2.39 regular unleaded in fargo this afternoon, dropped 9 cents from this morning

Oct 25th down to 2.25 at Caseys for unlead regular and corn unlead regular...think that is even lower than two years ago.

$2.30 around the corner from my house, but if I drive 2 miles, it's $2.24. Filled for $35! have not done that for a while. Hell, Miss Behavin' would only need $20 worth to be full.

The news says OPEC lowered output and the price of oil STILL came down. Bottomline, in my opinion, people are conserving and have learned a lesson in conserving. I just hope we keep it up. In other words, just because the price of gas is down, don't go back to bad habits. Plan your trips, drive a little slower (except in your hot rod) and don't spend the extra money you're saving.

Try this. If it used to cost you $75 to fill up, but now it's $50, put that $25 in a jar or a savings account. Conserve your savings. This drop won't last forever.

Drop will probably last until after election so you have a week and half left I guess.

I just caught CNN. There's a town just outside of Dallas that is selling gas for $1.95 a gallon. But as mentioned above, things will probably change after the election.

2.21 in Moorehead mn yesterday..
Whats sad is I dont even care, Im so sick of being bent over everytime I fill up that I dont go anyplace unless I absolutely have to. Even carpool to work with two other guys. I think its gonna be a long winter..

Went to work today to get some overtime and that station around the corner from me selling regular for $2.15. I guess when I get bored, I'll go watch him climb his ladder to change prices.:lol:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back