Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Gas Prices Down In Missouri

Johnny Angel

Some good news from Missouri, gas prices are down again this week
to 2.75 gallon of regular or super unlead at Caseys, down from 3.89 several
weeks ago...if it keeps going lower I'll be happy.

Johnny Angel

Damn, here in Northern Illinois we just dropped down to the $3.50 range from $4.00+ and thought we were doing good.

I go past a Love's just south of here all the time. A week ago it went from $3.49/gal on Thursday to $3.29 Friday morning to $3.19 Friday afternoon, and down to $2.99 this week.

I spoke with a friend in Des Moines yesterday and I think he said it was in the $2.60 range down there. I haven't checked around here. I figure when I need it I gotta have it and there's nothing I can do about the price anyway. I'll continue to bitch no matter the price until it gets down to the $1.50 range or lower.

$2.88 in my area, if it gets to $2 I'll consider that good. I honestly don't think $1.50 will ever happen again.

I always like to bitch about something so if it doesn't get that low at least I will be able to have something to complain about. Of course if Hussein is elected president my bitch quotient will skyrocket.

der Spieler said:
I always like to bitch about something so if it doesn't get that low at least I will be able to have something to complain about. Of course if Hussein is elected president my bitch quotient will skyrocket.

OK, then I'll bitch if the old fart and his arm charm get elected. You know, just to keep the government on its toes.
:toast:

Average in my area is $2.89, but if you drive around you can get it for 10 cents cheaper. Now, after the hurricane we had, the news was all about how refineries had to shut down and the prices would go up.

Not to get into a political debate, but I smell crap and what I have always suspected is true. Consumers get played. The oil companies started seeing all the TV talk of "going green" and they saw the rise in sales of small cars that use less gas and even after a major storm that shut down drilling, price of gas STILL goes down?

Oh, by the way, the majority alternative fuel research is funded by guess who? They've already started to figure out a way to get into the next gererations pockets.

Sorry about the rant, back to hot rodding.

A gas station in Des Moines was selling E85 for $1.99 yesterday. I don't know if it was a one time promotional deal or the new everyday price. I don't think there are a lot of cars yet that can burn it so it's probably not that big a deal. I know I can't so it don't matter to me what they sell it for.

Hey Fred not to be mean but change your avatar to The Miss Wrecked.I know i sound cruel but it will be what she is now then change back when she's finished.

I was in Virginia back in 1972-73 when the big gas shortage hit, remember the even/odd days, $5 limit....gas went up to 50 cents a gallon and I said I'd stop driving if it went any higher...well here I am still driving. gas is down...but the price of groceries is up...go figure

Rick said:
Hey Fred not to be mean but change your avatar to The Miss Wrecked.I know i sound cruel but it will be what she is now then change back when she's finished.

I changed it to Ms. Billie Holiday on the HAMB and I'll do it here also. She was beautiful, but got abused and through all that abuse she survived.

When work gets started on Miss Fortune, pics and vids will follow.

Thanks, bro.

The price of a barrel went up about $3 yesterday. It takes them forever to lower pump prices when the price of a barrel goes down but it sure don't take them long to react when it goes up, does it.

Down to 2.65 today, just west of me, Springfield MO its down to under 2.50 but LP heating gas up to 2.19 a gallon from 2.09 this week?

I just filled up before work at 2.69 the last fill up a week ago or so was 3.17

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back