Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

it's really making me want to sell my 27 t

You should have registered it as reg car not a kit.i'm not sure what happens with the kit cars.and for the wipers you can find them at www.speedwaymotors.com. you need them for inspect.they just have to sweep once.I feel like it was a waste of money.hopefully i helped.jj

i hope all my questions arent annoying you. all this is a huge help.

which wipers did you put on. do you think i could get away with the hand crank one? somehow just stick it one the side of the window.

Hand Crank Wipers

heres the number,
QUICK MOUNT '32-'36 ROADSTER ELECTRIC WIPER
Item #:

you'll need to make a plate so it can grip on top of the glass.i don't mind helping .The guys on this forum have been a great help to me .I'm just passing it forward.....just dont me sticky.jj.

hey specops,you can't use the handcrank ones ,the only ones they will pass are either vac or electric.oh by the way where you located in jersey??:cool:

If everyone when they sign in stated where there from we ALL would know where your from.

you know how it is Rick, they're all hidein from someone!:cool:

I grow up working right in Haddon Heights. Sorry to say but I have never seen the turtle around. Looks sweet. I also saw pics of the nova. Do you still have that. that thing is mint. Will lakeland be canceled because of the rain? Is there a web site that list all the local shows?

i found it on craigs list,yesterday,says rain or shine.no i sold the nova.the bucket is much more of a head turner.and crazy to drive!!!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back