Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

lonestar round up ...anyone going?

Getting 6 to 10 inches of snow right now so i think i'll pass.LOL

Its a toss-up between the Roundup, and NSRA Oklahoma City.:confused:
haven't decided yet.......but NSRA will prolly win:cool:

Vance

I wanted to, but reality has set in and I won't be able to make. Work is getting hectic, plus my T isn't done yet, which I had intended taking.:sad: I'll be there next year.

A little far for me at this time, give me a couple of years though. :D

Speaking of going...

tfeverfred said:
I wanted to, but reality has set in and I won't be able to make. Work is getting hectic, plus my T isn't done yet, which I had intended taking.:sad: I'll be there next year.

Just curious Fred, you planning on going to the NATS in Springfield, IL this year?

Re: Speaking of going...

LumenAl said:
Just curious Fred, you planning on going to the NATS in Springfield, IL this year?

LumenAl, I have really thought about it and it's a toss up between that and the Arkansas bash. Springfield may be a little far, mainly due to the gas prices.:mad: Arkansas will most likely be a smarter, more economical objective. Also, while I have taken quite a few little "runs" up and down the street in front of my job, I would like to have some "real" miles on her before I venture too far from home. As a last resort, I guess I could trailer her, but I'd rather not. She's a driver and it's a pride thing, I guess.:D

There are a few NTBA members and a couple members on this site who are in the area. I'm sure once I get her road ready, I'll be able to find a caravan to Arkansas.

Re: Speaking of going...

Yep... I'm still not sure I can swing going to NATS... 2150 miles each way... 4 days on the road to get there then 4 days to get back... going to cost some serious cash so I don't know... Buckhead Bash is only a little further, longer event which is nice, would be cool to meet BC but July is is tough, lots of stuff going on here as our local club prepares for two shows...

ime headed that way friday around noon ought to arrive around 3pm. ill b driving a white 1ton dodge pullin a victory lane 5th wheel and my bucket will be in it. ime camping at the expo center hollar at me. i need someone to show me around the downtown area mike danielson

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back