Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

MERRY CHRISTMAS T BUCKETEERS !!

QuadBart

I'll be traveling this holiday beginning tonight and will be away from a computer.

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone.

I hope Santa brings everyone at least a few parts to finish up whatever projects you may be working on or maybe even an Upgrade or two.
Either way , remember, If you have a project or finished car. You are blessed.
Pass the blessings on this season.

I hope everyone has an AWESOME and SAFE holiday.:)

STEVE

Have a great Christmas and drive safe .. For everyone :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas to all of you out there in Bucketsville!!

Back at cha'! I already got my present! New headers! Pics coming soon.

To my friends that I am honored to have in my life.
May the season warm your soul, bring love to your heart and
bless you with everything this life has to offer.

12-23-11snow005.jpg

This was taken at 7:00 am this morning 12-24-2011 in front of my house and thats a T Bucket on the mail box. We ain't used to seeing this white crap in the desert so MERRY WHITE CHRISTMAS everyone.................

Mike

Merry Christmas

409T that is not sand......................Merry Christmas from Albuquerque where there is no snow......................or sand....

Mike

Mike-what's up with the weather? We didn't get any snow yet in northeast Ohio, where it usually snows for Christmas!

You know Kev if I could understand the weather in New Mexico I would be a well paid retired old man.........I have lived in NM all my life and 90% of the time the I-40 coridor is the dividing line between Snow and no snow...........But in that other 10% of the time watch out...............
I would bet most of it will be gone by Tuesday............

Mike

Merry Christmas to everyone from just north of Winnipeg. Hardly any snow here and it's fairly mild, around +30.....I sure don't miss those -30 days, but this heat can't last forever in these parts.

Kev, don't speak too soon. It looks like we may have snow moving our way, later on this evening. I certainly hope Winter is not going to go out like a lion, because it has certainly backed in the front door in a pretty meek manner.

I've managed to come down with a cold, for the first time in 3 years, and don't feel like I'll still be alive by sunset. At least that means I won't have to see the bloody snow. :thumbsup:

Mike hang in there I'm betting you will be around to see that crap that blasted us.................

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back