Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

$$$ money spent thus far on my T

Humidi-T

I'm in the process of tallying my reciepts. I'm almost at $6000. That is an honest figure. Of course, I had no labor, LOTS of parts donated by some very good people. But by networking, I've been able to get where I am. I no doubt would not be even close if it weren't for my bucket head friends.

View attachment 1144

Sorry Al,They should go the other way, Like this... +

I think your moms dropped you guys more than once.

So far for my build. IIRC somehwere around $300 bucks and about 10 hrs of labor. Not much.

Your build looks like its well on its way to be completed long before my project. Keep going and keep us posted on the progress. I will continue to do the same with my build. BTW, I think they all should be facing this way +

The positioning of the screw heads in the same way is called "indexing". The same thing is done when mounting tires on the rims by having the lettering positioned the same on all tires in relation to the valve stem. These are little things that help gain points in a "judged" show if the judges are really doing their job.

As for the screw heads, my wife makes sure that all the screw heads on the switch plates and receptacle plates in the house are "indexed".

All these things that I have mentioned are also call "anal retentiveness" or being "anal".

Mike said:
Maybe he can't get another full turn on them. I bet you hadn't considered that, had you?

:D

Well Actually, I think I prefer them to all look like this X over this +. I prefer my chickens with two legs on the ground...?did I say that out loud?

EX JUNK said:
... is called "indexing". The same thing is done when mounting tires on the rims by having the lettering positioned the same on all tires in relation to the valve stem...

Yep, take the jack to the indoor shows just for that reason... to index the tires... they actually look under the car with mirrors to see if all the screws and bolts are indexed there too!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back