Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

more pictures please

Gerry

Hi
Having just joined the forum and spent some time having a look around I think that there is probably thousands of pictures out ther that could be posted.
Why? well we all learn from others and pictures say so much

SO put your pictures up so we can all see your Ts AND MAYBE GET SOME IDEAS
Gerry
Fad 15

Gerry heres a pic of your car to start it off. Bruce :hi:

gallery_4572_50_165402.jpg

OK Gerry, here is a pic of Becky. :hi:

TJstruck012.jpg

I wanna play too. here's Miss Behavin'.

Gerry, that T looks remarkably like a Dan Wood's T, is it?

Here is a shot of my car.

IMG_2719.jpg

Jim

P.S. I posted this picture by coping and pasting the IMG Code from Photoshop. I told you about this method in an earlier post Gerry.

tbucket002.jpg

Here is mine as it looked earlier this summer. Body is coming off this weekend to be length ed hopefully it works ok.Gerry your steering wheel is on the wrong side.

Here's mine:

_DSC1734.jpg

Bruce

Hi Gerry, here's my T.

I'm here in Los Angeles, no garage but still lookin for an unfinished project. Your front and rear suspensions look really neat, how much travel do they have and how well does it ride? Also how well does that stylish, but small radiator cool your engine? Worked on English cars in my twenties, know all the jokes about Lucas electrics, etc.

I'm at this point just a WANNA T, but hope to remedy that soon. (Mike hasn't thrown me out yet)

John

Mine is a pile of parts! But this board has kept my spirits and enthusiasm up as things have not progressed!
Thanks Guys!
Mike
PS GREAT THREAD!

This is my first try at this

27T013.jpg

Fixed it for you, Bruce :win:

Hi Gerry, here's my T.

I'm here in Los Angeles, no garage but still lookin for an unfinished project. Your front and rear suspensions look really neat, how much travel do they have and how well does it ride? Also how well does that stylish, but small radiator cool your engine? Worked on English cars in my twenties, know all the jokes about Lucas electrics, etc.

I'm at this point just a WANNA T, but hope to remedy that soon. (Mike hasn't thrown me out yet)

John

Hi
Travel on the front is 'limited' but i can get a house brick (4'') under a front wheel without anything fouling or rubbing so that should be enough. Rear has a lot of travel in comparison probably about 8''.
The rad was built to cool a 350 no problem I also specified I did NOT want to run a fan but thats yet to be seen. Car is not finished or on the road yet so its all a surprise when I fire it up and take my first ride.
PS your message did not have a picture attached just a big white space.
Gerry

Hey, do you have a shot of the rear of your car?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris.
I have over 1000 pics of my T all trough the build.
Ill put a couple of rear end shots on my album.
Hope you like
Gerry

Hi
Guys

Thanks for all the pics you guys have sent. I appreciate it. Cool cars, great rides and fun people.
27 are just fine by me but 15s get me somewhere special. Have a look on my album there is a pic of my old 24 from the 70s.
Gerry

Gerry, the reason for my asking if your car was a Dan Wood's car, back in post #5 of this thread, was because my friend had one for a few years. As you can see in these two pictures, your car looks very similar to his.

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

Jim

Gerry, the reason for my asking if your car was a Dan Wood's car, back in post #5 of this thread, was because my friend had one for a few years. As you can see in these two pictures, your car looks very similar to his.

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

Jim

Jim
This is great.
I have a picture of just the front end showing the coils etc on my PC. To get a couple of pics of the whole car is brilliant. Thank you very much.

This is why we should post more pics guys
Gerry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back