Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Home made c-cab !

AWESOME JOB! I only dream that I had talent like that. Keep posting, Im sitting on the edge of my seat :coffee:

Thanks.. I'am doing what I can every day,, I'm still building a T-bucket for a friend..So I have to stay on the T as much as I can..I JUST SQUEEZE mine in when I can..

That is what this is all about,friends helping friends,nothing is better than getting together with your buddies and working on a project.

A little to keep the fire burning...

med_gallery_5285_183_97653.jpg

med_gallery_5285_183_69181.jpg

med_gallery_5285_183_25716.jpg

med_gallery_5285_183_53451.jpg

med_gallery_5285_183_89045.jpg

med_gallery_5285_183_89231.jpg

That's NIIIIZZZZZZ................
but you are stone wrong

Not just anybody can do that! :rolleyes:

shaping up to be a CLASSIC rod
G

nolimits,
I personaly want to thank you for bringing your post back to life. Not only do I not want to be alone on C-cabs its the quality of your build that belongs here. As you progess there are some thing that I will be interested in as far as your choices on parts etc., keep it coming.........ruggs

Ruggs,

Hear Hear! I heartily agree with you.

Nolimits,

I can't wait to see what comes next! Thanks a bunch for continuing to post!

Corley

Something I did today.. I think when it's all done, It will make the interior pop..not finished with it yet..But you may get the picture I'm after..
gallery_5285_183_80577.jpg

gallery_5285_183_79920.jpg

gallery_5285_183_9915.jpg

gallery_5285_183_6481.jpg

gallery_5285_183_93999.jpg

Your overhead combined with your console should give it all a blended look.....ruggs

It just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the next installment!

Jim

Thanks... I hope the end picture look's good also... I look at it, And in one way I like it, But then I look at it sometimes and Say,, Something is still missing..:thinkn: :dunno:

Thanks... I hope the end picture look's good also... I look at it, And in one way I like it, But then I look at it sometimes and Say,, Something is still missing..:thinkn: :dunno:
YES, you should be driving it RIGHT NOW, and enjoying your work!!!!

As you work on your project and then stand back and look at it from a distance, (from all angles) you will come up with many new ideas :) Just keep thinking drivers comfort, as this will be a very fun car to drive to lots of places, all the time, not just shows. It will be the best advertisement for your work ever! :)

As you work on your project and then stand back and look at it from a distance, (from all angles) you will come up with many new ideas :) Just keep thinking drivers comfort, as this will be a very fun car to drive to lots of places, all the time, not just shows. It will be the best advertisement for your work ever! :)

NOW THERES A RARE COMPLIMENT.
Take it and run LOL
Gerry

Thanks Guy's... It means a lot to me... I do enjoy the COMPLIMENT's.. It's one of the things that make me want to wake up each day and face this world we live in... And I have never seen myself as some see me... I'm just a hot rodder by heart, And trying to live my dream to the fullest... Again Thanks... I need it sometimes...:smile:

I totally agree with you there, no matter who we are and what we do, it makes one feel like a real live person, and the work seems more like fun... :)

Well I know sometimes you will ask yourself,,, Why do I do this??? (In the middle of a build)..Then You step back and look at what you have done.... And wonder why... Then someones come's along and tell's you.. It's looking great... Then you realize why you do it... That's how I feel sometimes anyway...LOL

Well I know sometimes you will ask yourself,,, Why do I do this??? (In the middle of a build)..Then You step back and look at what you have done.... And wonder why... Then someones come's along and tell's you.. It's looking great... Then you realize why you do it... That's how I feel sometimes anyway...LOL

Everyone will have comments good and bad. Like Ted said, build it for comfort and looks after safety first, and you will always enjoy what you have accomplished. If you don't believe me, just drive it anywhere and look for the smiles and thumbs ups along with the waves from kids and PRETTY WOMEN!!!LOL

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back