Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My Home made c-cab !

I've been following along from Vidalia. This thing looks great! I'm very impressed with your skill and speed.

It's got me wanting to build another car. Hope it doesn't cost me another wife! I've got a LOT of honey do's on my list and if I don't get them done, it just might.

Mike

I've been following along from Vidalia. This thing looks great! I'm very impressed with your skill and speed.

It's got me wanting to build another car. Hope it doesn't cost me another wife! I've got a LOT of honey do's on my list and if I don't get them done, it just might.

Mike

Isn't that the truth.

Mike

Cool Mr.Mike... I helped build y'all vidalia power plant... Not sure how it's doing now... But I worked as a welder on that job... Never got the chance to go see it in action,, Thanks for the kind words... And I know all about Honey do's...

Been busy working on the t-bucket... I have a few more weld's to make and a little more fitting on the c-cab,, Waiting on my primer right now...

Been busy working on the t-bucket... I have a few more weld's to make and a little more fitting on the c-cab,, Waiting on my primer right now...

I talked to Jay from Alexandria this weekend at the show we had in Bossier City in cooperation with the Red River Hot Rod club. He said he hadn't realized you were as close as you are. Maybe he'll get in touch with you.

I talked to Jay from Alexandria this weekend at the show we had in Bossier City in cooperation with the Red River Hot Rod club. He said he hadn't realized you were as close as you are. Maybe he'll get in touch with you.

Anytime anyone want's to stop in, that would be great !!! I will be at the coonass redneck nationals in hammond.. from the 21-24th Not sure what day I will be there, But I'm planing to go...

was able to do a little something today... Finished boxing in the motor mounts... Should flow into the frame better when finished..

gallery_5285_183_103395.jpg

gallery_5285_183_89175.jpg

gallery_5285_183_62176.jpg

They go very well with the rest of your build. The design continuity of this project is truly incredible.

Jim

They go very well with the rest of your build. The design continuity of this project is truly incredible.

Jim

Thanks... It let's me know I made the right decision's...:nod:

Anytime anyone want's to stop in, that would be great !!! I will be at the coonass redneck nationals in hammond.. from the 21-24th Not sure what day I will be there, But I'm planing to go...

I actually spent 8 hours in Lafayette Friday, doing my sleeper berth time at the Toys R Us store before going to Baton Rouge to pick up a load of paper.

I think I myself would have moved the complete rear end assembly back 6 to 8 inches, may have fit the longer bed better, and if I happen to back into anything, I would rather hit the tires than the bed... Just me here :)

If you would see it in person.. I think you would say a little different... There is to much space in front of the tire,, It would throw the look way off..Thanks..

Looks fantastic nolimits, Another quicker-picker-up build going very right!

Jim

Yep, what Jim said. :thumb:

Thanks guy's.. I been so busy lately,, I'm doing a t-bucket for a friend, And also picked me up a 1950 Chevy coupe...
Here's a shot of the C-cab...

gallery_5285_183_58992.jpg

gallery_5285_183_42091.jpg

gallery_5285_183_6976.jpg

Now that's what I call a "full house".

Jim

G'day Randy,
That machine is fantastic. I only know of two C-Cabs in Australia and yours looks better already. Keep up the good work mate and keep the pics comming, I am really enjoying watching this cool build take shape.

Shawn

C cab looks great I like the stance. But somebody needs a bigger garage but is one ever big enough.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back