Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Looking good. Is the gas pedal going on the right side of the column with the brake on the opposite side? In other words, will be be a "two foot" driver or can you get to the brake with the right foot?

Brake pedal is on the left side of the steering column.DSCN0772.JPG DSCN0773.JPG Here's another photo of my 370zs future hood scoop.

Hi Spanky . My z is a 2016 ( bought it brand new ). The engine has 2 cold air intakes & a larger diameter front anti sway bar. It also has a performance spring tower brace.

I have more fab work to do with the brake pedal assembly. I have to mount the brake light switch & graft on the Impalas brake pedal pad.

Worked on the brake pedal today , I didn't get it finished. Tomorrow ( Wednesday 12-18-19 ) looks like there will be a lot of rain. Thursday ( 12-19-19 ) afternoon , I have a dental appointment @ 2 p.m.( Leroys shop closes @ 5 p.m. ) Maybe I can do something on Friday. I have my fingers crossed.

Did some more work on Friday 12-20-19. The pedal has all the welds ground down , primered & painted. All 3 pieces have been grafted together. A test fit will be next.

Happy Christmas all. New year next and I hope its a 2020 one.....

No new car parts under the tree. Most of the presents are for child members of my sisters family ( her adult children & their offspring ). I was told by my sister , I had a pair of pants under the tree. I plan to return the pants for a refund which I will use to buys some used pants ( local thrift store ). That will give me more work pants. I purchase all of my work clothes secondhand.

Merry Christmas DR! You are a tough bird building outside. I don't want to ever hear anyone complaining about how little space they have when they at least have a roof. Push on D-man, I like your style.

I built a dune buggy in a carport back in Oklahoma once but I had shade and no rain hit me. :rolleyes: I think Island Girl is mostly outside as well......in the CARIBBEAN. Tough life for her!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back