Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

My ProjecTee

Now that's down right STINGY ( LOL ) ! That mug is very impressive . MERRY CHRISTMAS choppedtop. Now you need some hot cocoa & marshmallows.

I saw this on FB and thought of you & your build. Jeff Martin
135379298_3831981063526241_6398243580594645110_o.jpg

Probably my brother's wife. She confiscates whatever she wants. My brother plans to use it for his table saw , miter saw, etc. His wife will take it over anyway.

I've used it in the past , that's why it's my go to now. I originally had 3 of them , i gave one to my sister. Now i have 2. BONDIC is a plastic glue that was discovered by a dentist. My dentist used it on my tooth implant ( that's why i bought & tried some of it ). The UV light sets it up in 5 seconds. My hood scoop is made from a black plastic. I also have a can of adhesion promotor. After spraying the adhesion promoter on the area to be glassed , you wait 10 minutes before you start glassing. I repaired a neighbor's front bumper cover a few years ago ( before there were bumper repair kits available ). He had the car for a few years after my repair. The repair never delaminated ( separated ). I merely sanded the backside of his bumper cover with 80 grit sandpaper. I sprayed the sanded area with adhesion promoter ( waited 10 minutes ) . I glassed in the area with 3 layers of 1 1/2 oz. fiberglass mat. VOILA ! It was my first bumper cover repair.

Steering quickener ( 2 to 1 ratio ) :22370.jpg Will this gadget cause my 15 to 1 ( steering ratio ) steering box become a 30 to one ( steering ratio ) ?? Anyone familiar with steering quickeners ??

UPDATE : I've done some research & i think i will pass on this steering quickener. It's used on racing cars & NOT recommended for street use. It's also used on rack & pinion steering equipped cars. My car has cross steering. You guys are welcomed to chime in regarding your thoughts. Would love to hear the pros & cons from you guys.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back