Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new 27 t owner

john dioli

Hi everyone im john and just feel into a 27 roadster pickup body and frame all henry ford steel, well ive built many cars & trucks but nothing this old, my 2 latest builds are a 55 f100 show truck and my wifes daily driver 72 nova, i found an az serial # tagg on the header of the bed so hopefully ill be able to use the # to bring it back to life before i start building it, it came with the wood bows for the top, fiberglass rear fenders and glass running boards all for sale. my goal is to build a budget build similar to this

with a ford 351 windsor, im sure ill have a ton of ??? so any help would be greatly appreciated
john
im having trouble loading the pictures ill try working on it

Hi everyone im john and just feel into a 27 roadster pickup body and frame all henry ford steel, well ive built many cars & trucks but nothing this old, my 2 latest builds are a 55 f100 show truck and my wifes daily driver 72 nova, i found an az serial # tagg on the header of the bed so hopefully ill be able to use the # to bring it back to life before i start building it, it came with the wood bows for the top, fiberglass rear fenders and glass running boards all for sale. my goal is to build a budget build similar to this
http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/featuredvehicles/0701rc_1927_ford_track_t/photo_01.html
with a ford 351 windsor, im sure ill have a ton of ??? so any help would be greatly appreciated
john
im having trouble loading the pictures ill try working on it

Welcome from Northern Illinois John.

Welcome from eastern PA. This is the place to get answers to questions great group.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back