Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

New here to site

Willy

Im planning on retiring in a couple years gonna build a T , Reding and reasearch right now always , getting a plan together seems to be a little more complicated than i tought , i like the wintec web site
for a kit. Is there a most popular build kit out there ? Live in Houston area and looking forward to it.

Welcome aboard. Have fun doing your build.

Welcome to the site from eastern PA. From what I have seen there is no one kit that seems to be the most popular. Wintec, RPM and CCR plus others have good kits. The three mentioned are site sponsors. All are very helpful as well as the members go out of the way to assist.

I have a Spirit and I am one happy customer. Also a sponsor.

Welcome! as the others have said, there are some great sponsors, here. Call them and see what features each one of them have, then you can make a better choise!

Welcome from s.w.Florida. I just started my T a few months ago and I have an RPM extended body and have been getting parts from Ron. He is very helpful with suggestions, even if you don't purchase from him. As are all the other site sponsors. Keep reading others opinions, in the end it's what your comfortable with. Good luck.

Welcome from Ok. Texas has TONS of guys there. I think Tforeverfred is even in Houston I think and he will be a good resource for you. He did a good job on his. John

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back