Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

clamper

Just join your forum. I have recently picked up a 27 T that has been parked for four years. It has a chevy 350 with 61 vette fuel injection and a turbo 350 tranny. Already found the electric fuel pump frozen and the fuel tank has a lot of varnish and debris. Will have the tank boiled and coated. New fuel pump on the way. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you all.:D

Clamper

Welcome Clamper. Just so you know, A friendly bunch of guys are going to start quoting the :D about posting pics of your T. Trust me that rule does exist you don't need to waste time looking for it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We have a wealth of knowledge here.

Welcome to the group Clamper, that's a great looking 27.

great lookin' '27 clamper. your fuel pump is probably plugged due to junk in the tank. i'd give some thought to replacing the tank. if it's been sitting that long it probably has rust issues. you don't need that aggravation. might want to remove the line and clean them out too. JMO

the 'vette injection is pure sex!!!!

Ron

Ron,
Thanks for the suggestions. The tank still looks real good but I'll see after cleaning if its worth keeping. As for the fuel lines they are already being replaced. I'll let you know when she's running.:lol:

Just got the Pink Slip for my "T" and it is actually a 26 "T". I'm not sure of the differences but I'm still tickled pink about getting my first "T". Living the high life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Congrats on the bucket I've got a 27 T and it looks the same as yours.Good luck with your T Bucket.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back