Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Off topic, but not too far - the sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sillycone or Photoshop.................................."?".........could that be a drink in her hand?

Mike

if-all-the-girls-college-girls-demotivational-posters-1333207924.jpg

O my the thoughts makes the heart go pitty pat. O thats' too fast a heart rate for some one my age--------------------------------

I say "Experience" is the key here............and damm I wish I could experience that one......... :cry:...

Mike

Ocean what's that?.................Nice postier...(sic) but you get the idea..........................:devilish:

Mike

Running a little late again I see..................Now if I was his age and know what I do now, I would be screwed but not up............but alas that is not to be so I guess I will just have to dream..........................

Mike

YES SIR!.............Sir........I am speachless.............................

Mike

Mike that is a real temptation but I belivie I shall resist........Damm it's 'hard'............:eek:..

Now Bill, I would start by pulling the stripes first and go clockwise from there....................! Nice flower.......:roflmao:..

Mike

So at 63 you must be a DOMIT like me. [dirty old man in training] I'm gettin the D part down pretty good as I try to catch up with LincolnuT in the age department. Welcome aboard Mike B.

IMAGE REMOVED AT POSTER'S REQUEST - MIKE

That's EXACTLY what my 19 year old grandaughter calls me! This was her at 16!!
Her late grandmother used to tell her, "he's blind, he's not dead!"

Ya know..... it just dawned on me that I maybe shouldn't have put my grand daughter up on this thread!! Now I don't know how to delete her! Cover your eyes, guys!!
She's off limits!! Mike, if you want, take her off...Thanks, Mike

Well before Mike takes her off I'd better coment........Nice 'Young" Lady and your right at my age she is Off Limits........But you young guys should cover your eyes................I have been a 'dirty old sexy senior citizen' for a very long time.........Thank you.............

Mike

Mike and Mike B. .......... I think we need to be there when that lovely snake sheds her skin. Are ya in?

Fullwallsblogspotcom_Ashley_Greene5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back