Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

pics from my build

When I saw all those cuts and that hacksaw blade I thought " man this guy is persistent". Glad to see the chop saw! Lol

That ribbing method is a great idea. I've got a few places to use that.

I might even run some kind of flexible conduit inside where needed.

Some pics of the tractor nose install. Welds are just tacked for now until I am sure it all works.....

9ru61i.jpg
[/IMG]
9ru61i.jpg

2qia99s.jpg
[/IMG]
2qia99s.jpg

ac4ohs.jpg
[/IMG]
ac4ohs.jpg

24lnfit.jpg
[/IMG]
24lnfit.jpg

Well built rod. Any thoughts of putting the radiator screen on the inside of the grill shell?

LM
It will be interesting to see how you blend the radiator with the grill. I see that you have some sheet metal work started.
I was looking at the side view and it looks great with the 300 and that A.C. grill. The 300 six is a perfect choice. Its not a fast reving motor but makes tons of torque. Should be a blast to drive. Looking forward to watching this build

LM
It will be interesting to see how you blend the radiator with the grill. I see that you have some sheet metal work started.
I was looking at the side view and it looks great with the 300 and that A.C. grill. The 300 six is a perfect choice. Its not a fast reving motor but makes tons of torque. Should be a blast to drive. Looking forward to watching this build

Thanks! I am only home half the month so it's going kinda slow..... I grew up around dirt tracks so this car will certainly have that look.....

Scott

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back